[Project-ideas] GSOC 2014

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 05:48:14 PST 2014

Hi Anish,

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 1:08 AM, Anish Shah <anishshah101 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am Anish Shah, a student at Birla Institute of Technology and Science,
> Pilani, India.
>
> I am interested in doing GSOC 2014 with Ankur India. My area of interest is
> in Design and Web Development. My portfolio website is 'http://pingly.in'. I
> am really keen to work with Ankur India and wanted to get started by
> understanding the code base and fixing bugs. Please guide me the way forward
> in this.

Thanks for writing in and expressing interest to work with our
organization. We are in the process of writing up the application as a
mentoring organization and, we will be putting up a list of possible
project ideas along side this activity. You can take a look at the
ideas from previous years at
<https://github.com/ankur-india/ankur-india/wiki/Project%20Ideas>

Please note that organizations would need to apply; get selected as a
mentoring organization and thereafter accept student proposals on
existing and new ideas.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>