[Project-ideas] GSOC 2014

Anish Shah anishshah101 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 05:44:57 PST 2014

Hi,

I am Anish Shah, a student at Birla Institute of Technology and Science,
Pilani, India.

I am interested in contributing to the code base of Ankur India. My field
of interest is design and web development. My portfolio website can be
found here <http://pingly.in>.
I also wanted to spend my summer time developing the organization's code
base by participating in GSOC 2014 with Ankur India.

Please guide me the way forward in this.
It would be great if I could be assigned some bug fixes or patches to start
with.

Thanks,
Anish Shah