[Project-ideas] GSOC 2014

Ranjani shreeranjaniss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 06:20:46 PST 2014

Hello!

I am Ranjani, a final year student, currently pursuing *B.E(Hons) Computer
Science *at BITS Goa, India.

I would like to work on the following ideas

*Add language grammar rules to a machine translation systemAn
implementation of NLP rules using a widely available and comprehensive
corpora of Bengali language texts.A method/tool to measure performance
indicators of web fonts.*
Apart from a few line introduction about these projects I could not much
information.
It would be really helpful if I am provided with more resources on these
which will help me start working on them asap.

Mentioning more about myself-
I am really interested in Machine learning ,Data Mining and NLP and all my
academic projects were in this area.Some of them are
1.Developed an Intelligent Classroom system that automated subjective
question and answer evaluation and provided feedback to teachers about
students' performance
2.Working on Strength of Sentiment analysis of movie data using NLP
techniques
I  have taken up courses on Artificial Intelligence,Data Mining and Machine
learning during my course curriculum.

Thanks!

--
Regards,