[Project-ideas] gsoc-2014

G.VAMSHI KRISHNA REDDY vamshikrishna.gunreddy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 02:55:10 PST 2014

hi, I am vamshi pursuing B-Tech in CSE and MS by Research in CSE at
IIIT Hyderabad(currently second year). I am interested in
participating gsoc-2014 by doing project under your organization.

I am familiar with python and interested doing the project in python
language by developing/improving an application UI testing framework
for validating translation completeness and quality.Can anyone suggest
me how to go further in applying for your organization for doing
project this summer.

Thanks,
vamshi