[Project-ideas] gsoc-2014

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 19:22:29 PST 2014

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 4:25 PM, G.VAMSHI KRISHNA REDDY
<vamshikrishna.gunreddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, I am vamshi pursuing B-Tech in CSE and MS by Research in CSE at
> IIIT Hyderabad(currently second year). I am interested in
> participating gsoc-2014 by doing project under your organization.
>
> I am familiar with python and interested doing the project in python
> language by developing/improving an application UI testing framework
> for validating translation completeness and quality.Can anyone suggest
> me how to go further in applying for your organization for doing
> project this summer.

Vamshi, you'd need to perhaps get your selection of projects in order.
That is, focus on UI testing framework or, a cross-language
transliteration system. You have not indicated as to whether you are
familiar with aspects of UI testing or, the current tools and
processes which are being followed by various teams. Further guidance
can be possible once you provide more information.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>