[Project-ideas] Newbie

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 04:56:44 PDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Siddharth Kulshresth
<think.siddharth at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a second year engineering student majoring in electronics in Greater
> Noida. I am interested in the internship offered.I can code in Python,C,C++.

I wanted to clarify, we do not offer internships. At least not right
now. We do have a specific domain of problem areas that we find
interesting. These include MT (include SMT), OCR and IR, a11y,
predictive input methods etc

> Recently My project "SANCHAR : The STT using HMM and SMT approaches"
> was selected among hundreds of projects across Asia pacific to receive
> funding from IEEE.

I couldn't find more detail about the project other than
<http://ieeehumanitarian.com/submit-proposals/round-1-results/>

Congratulations!

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>