[Project-ideas] Newbie

Siddharth Kulshresth think.siddharth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 02:32:03 PDT 2013

I am a second year engineering student majoring in electronics in Greater
Noida. I am interested in the internship offered.I can code in Python,C,C++.
Recently My project "SANCHAR : The STT using HMM and SMT approaches"
was selected among hundreds of projects across Asia pacific to receive
funding from IEEE.

I was interested in contributing to the project and wanted to know how I
could contribute.I am very comfortable in English.And my mom is a bengali.

Thanking You

Siddharth Kulshrestha
JRE Group of Institutions, Greater Noida