[Project-ideas] Ankur Help

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:34:14 PDT 2013

Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for writing in.

I have copied in the mailing list we use to discuss project ideas
(please subscribe from
<http://lists.ankur.org.in/listinfo.cgi/project-ideas-ankur.org.in>
and, post). I would like to take this moment to point out that we are
interested in language computing and, Bengali is a language we select
for a reference implementation of the idea (if feasible). There is no
rigidity that you have to be familiar with the language to be able to
propose and work on a project.

/s

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>