[Project-ideas] May 8: Slot allocations published to mentoring organizations

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed May 8 04:10:17 PDT 2013

Hi,

The timeline (<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2013>)
informs that the slot allocations would be published to the mentoring
organizations.

This has been done. Our organization has 4 slots.

During the next few days leading up to 27May, we will be reviewing and
ranking student proposals. If the mentors deem it necessary, they may
request additional detail from the applicant.

At this point all the proposals submitted via Melange have at least a
mentor assigned.

If you have been holding conversations with the mentor (or,
mentor-group) I would recommend that you continue to do that,
demonstrate your involvement and motivation and, establish rapport so
that the mentor can strongly support your candidacy during the
proposal acceptance discussions.

/sankarshan

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>