[Project-ideas] Introduction

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 22:19:19 PST 2013

Hi Rishubh,

It would be nice if you could subscribe to the list. Your email was stuck
in the moderator queue.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:30 PM, Rishubh Jain <rishubhjain at ymail.com> wrote:

> [...]
Continuing with what I explained on IRC, you'd need to be proficient in at
least one Indian language. Solving problems in language technology does not
require you to be proficient or, familiar with Bengali.

We would like to see some self-drive in the candidates who will apply for
Ankur.org.in. With than in mind, I'd request that you take a look at the
project list from last year to have a better idea of what could be an
interesting project. Additionally, it would also be nice if you ask
yourself, friends, teachers about what problems in language technology
could be solved for the desktop and, mobile platforms like Android etc.

It would be nice to see work you have done so far - do you have a github
or, similar account that one can take a look at ?

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>