[Project-ideas] Introduction

Rishubh Jain rishubhjain at ymail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:00:50 PST 2013

--- On Fri, 8/3/13, Rishubh Jain <rishubhjain at ymail.com> wrote:

From: Rishubh Jain <rishubhjain at ymail.com>
Subject: Introduction
To: anubad at lists.ankur.org.in
Date: Friday, 8 March, 2013, 5:30 PM

HiMy name is Rishubh Jain. I am interested in contributing in projects in ankur organization...i know C and C++ and have worked on it for 1-2 years...i know Hindi and English and my primary interest is in coding...I am willing to learn anything which would give me an opportunity to be a part of this organization..please give me suggestions on what can i work so that i can start contributing as soon as possible...unfortunatly i don't know bengali but can learn even that if needed..Thank YouRishubh