[Project-ideas] Introduction

Nasif Ahmed imnasif at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 12:40:16 PDT 2013

Hello,

My name is Nasif Ahmed and I am a 3rd year undergraduate student from
the  Department
of Computer Science & Engineering at Daffodil International University,
Bangladesh.

I am “fluent” in C, “good” in Java, Objective-C and “ok” with PHP,
JavaScript, Python. I solve ACM problems in my leisure and I participated
in ACM ICPC Asia Regional Dhaka Site event, 2012. To me, learning a new
programming language or working on various platforms is fun since I just
love to code!

I always wanted to contribute in open source and since Bangla is my mother
tongue, it would be great to become a part of ankur and let our language
grow.
I am interested in “An application UI testing framework for validating
translation completeness and quality”. I’d like to do some more research to
minimize my gap with the project. Please suggest me a place to start from.
According to my background if there are any other ankur projects which will
be a better fit for me, please let me know as well.

Since this is the very 1st time I am writing to Open Source, please forgive
me if I did something wrong. With all of your help, I will try to and
definitely will be better with time.

A brief record of my academic courses and interests can be found in my
LinkedIn profile.
http://bd.linkedin.com/in/nasifahmed

Thank you a lot!

Nasif Ahmed