[Project-ideas] Requesting for more details gsoc2013 ideas

Nehal Tanna total.sniper at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 02:57:57 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I am Nehal Tanna, Pursuing MSc(CA) - Master of Science in Computer
Application from SICSR - Symbiosis Institute Of Computer Studies &
Research. I am in last semester of my academic Post graduation degree.

My college is stongly supporting open source contribution. I would like to
contribute to open source project by being a part of GSoc2013 event. I have
gone through your ideas list, out of which following ideas I found them of
my interest.
*1) A method/tool for validating the aesthetic characteristics of an
OpenType font for Indian scripts
2) A method/tool for assessing the coverage of a font in terms of glyphs
for a language

*Can any body please provide me some more details regarding the same if any
available? Any link or any document will be good enough even.

I have contributed to Fedora earlier by submitting Grub fixer application.
My technical skills are as follows.
GTK+, Anjuta Framework, PHP, Android, Python(learning), OPEN JDK & Bash,
JQuery, JavaScript, HTML5

My sincere apologies if I haven't followed mail etiquette. Please guide me
through as this is my first mail to this group.

Thanks & Regards,
Nehal Tanna
#nehalT - irc.freenode.net