[Project-ideas] Regaring GSoc 2013.

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 07:24:06 PDT 2013

Hi Sagar,

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Sagar Narang <sagarnarang33 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have reviewing a lot about GSoC 2013 and i found your open source project
> as one of the most interesting.
> I am really interesting in contributing to it,as not only it would help me
> utilize my summer vacations efficiently but also,it would help me to
> contribute a little towards the technological development of Bengali
> langaunge.
> Can you help and guide me a little as to,how should i proceed?

Thanks for writing in. Since you've already found this list, it would
be fair to assume that you've taken a list of the project ideas which
we have listed. You'd also notice that we are not limiting ourselves
to the Bengali language. So, I'd suggest that it would be appropriate
for you to read through the projects, select one/or_a_few that you
feel would be interesting and, we can work on how to take this
conversation forward.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>