[Project-ideas] enquiry about ankur india and gsoc 2013

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:05:15 PST 2013

Hi Debajyoti,

I added the project-ideas list where we would like further discussion
to happen. The subscription interface to the list is at
<http://lists.ankur.org.in/listinfo.cgi/project-ideas-ankur.org.in>

To answer your query - yes, we will be applying as a mentoring
organization. And, I am somewhat pleased that you find the problem of
improving the accuracy an interesting one to take on.

We are in the process of re-jigging the pages for the GSoC 2013 and,
hope to have it complete over the weekend.

/sankarshan

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>