[Project-ideas] GSOC 2013 mentorship request

saket sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 23:33:46 PDT 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you sir for those kind words of advise. I thank you also for your
patience for bearing up with me. I am sorry if I have offended anyone.

I have looked at the  UTRRS project and have seen its nature and goals are
completely different.

I must also admit that UTRRS project should have been mentioned atleast at
the project-ideas page.

As suggested by you I would change the title of my proposal. If my concept
adds to the ideas and implementations that you people are covering in this
year GSOC-2013, I shall be more than grateful to you.

I shall work upon your suggestions and try to add it to my project proposal.

Regards,
Saket Sinha