[Project-ideas] GSOC 2013 mentorship request

saket sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:28:34 PDT 2013

>>I am puzzled, but I do use my entire desktop (including applications) in
my local language. Have been doing so for the past 8 >>years. I've also
been able to input in my native language and, have been able to see text
rendered and printed.

Sir you are absolutely rightbut that is because of application programming
i.e Java or Android. As I have already mentioned, " if we support multi
language support at the driver level(in C), applications can directly
inherit these scripts" i.e application programming becomes easier.

The above discussion is surely beyond the scope of this list but I just
wanted to validate my theory.

>>I have provided a short objective of the project idea. I would look forward
to your proposal.
I am indeed thankful to you for the same. i shall be submitting my proposal
on Google Melagne by tomorrow.

Regards,
Saket Sinha

Regards