[Project-ideas] GSOC 2013 mentorship request

saket sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 22:29:59 PDT 2013

Dear Sir,

I have submitted my proposal "A method/tool for assessing the coverage of a
font in terms of glyphs for a language" on the Google -Melagne. The link
for the same is

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/disdi/4001#

I request for a mentor to guide me for this project.

Regards,
Saket Sinha