[Project-ideas] Application for GSoc 2013

shashank chakravarthy shashank.chakravarthy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:55:58 PDT 2013

On what basis will the standard be set? Based on the real time script?
Then if i am on the right track, we'll have to create a font using
someother tool and keep that as a standard? And also in the project ideas,
it states that understanding of a mobile platform is required.
Can you elaborate?

Thank you.