[Project-ideas] GSoc 2013

Runa Bhattacharjee runabh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:42:03 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:57 AM, shubham singhal <saemor9557020746 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I am Shubham Singhal B.Tech student majoring in Computer Science and
> Engineering from IIT Roorkee India. I have sound knowledge of data
> structure and Algorithms and good command on C++, Python and perl. I
> have also worked on PyGTK. This year I am applyung for GSoc and I am
> very keen to do a project on  "An application UI testing framework for
> validating translation completeness and quality" wih Ankur India.
> I am willing to devote 35-40 hours per week.

Hello Shubham,

Thank you for writing in. There has been some discussion on the mailing
list around this project. I suggest that you go through the archives first
to read through these discussions.  Also cc-ed here is Nicolas who can add
his inputs about this.

If you are not subscribed to the project-ideas[1] mailing list, then please
do remember to do so to avoid getting stuck in the moderator queue.

Thanks
Runa

http://about.me/runa.bhattacharjee
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Runab