[Project-ideas] GSOC 2013

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:06:33 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Kim Malar <kimmalar126 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm an undergrad student from DA-IICT ,India.I saw the ideas page for
> ankur-india but i still have no idea regarding the platform and the kind of
> software i'll will be working with in the course of this program. I'm really
> interested for working in this project so i would really appreciate if you
> could explain to me the dependencies associated with the projects so that i
> can choose one . I'll be highly obliged if you could do the same for me .

I'll make an attempt to provide an answer.

The ideas page lists the problem statements. And thus, they have
multiple paths to a solution. At the very beginning it would be good
for you to figure out which of the problem statements/ideas you find
interesting and, thereafter we can discuss about the existing projects
etc.

This list is already seeing a bit of discussion around a few project
ideas. I'd recommend that you use the archives to read through the
email threads.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>