[Project-ideas] Add a language model for speech recognition software for Bengali language

Abidur Rahman Mallik abidsplanet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 23:09:22 PDT 2013

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I have read related archive messages.
Actually i want to know:

1. Should i apply directly with my proposal??
or
2. have i been asked some question on this project.??

I have started my thesis and am learning a lot day by day. another question is:

for building a language model, we have to collect data. will i be
provided those data or i have to collect those data???

Regards,
Abidur Rahman Mallik