[Project-ideas] May 3: 19:00 UTC : Student application deadline. [was :Fwd: April 22: 19:00 UTC Student application period opens.]

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 21:24:47 PDT 2013

A quick reminder to all those who have demonstrated interest in a/few
project ideas, participated in conversations and are yet to submit
their proposals via the Melange system - please do it as soon as you
can.

Waiting till the last day will mean that we do not have enough time to
continue our conversations and review the proposals. And, that would
not be a good thing to do.

/sankarshan