[Project-ideas] Fw: Add language grammar rules to a machine translation system

Turja Kundu turja_cse06 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 10:59:25 PDT 2012

hello

as your recommendation i look an existing open source MT system named Anubadok: The Bengali Machine Translator. I read the documenatation of how it works and also go through the Anubadok's SVN repository. By going through the Anubadok libary and reading its documentation  i also have the basic idea how it works. From the translator's current status table i learn that simple sentences of Bangla is well implemented,compounds are moderately implemented, complex and complex-compound sentences are not well-implemented.So there is a chance to work on there.

i dont understand that have u any plan or roadmap to enrich it's grammertical rules,i work along the roadmap or i  make my proposal on my own way.
if you kindly discuss with me about your expectation from that project, it will be very helpfull for me to make my proposal. if i have to look other open source MT system or i go on wrong direction, then please inform me. eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Turja Kundu