[Project-ideas] looking_for_advice.

Runa Bhattacharjee runabh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 07:58:19 PDT 2012

On শনিবার 24 মার্চ 2012 06:14 অপরাহ্ণ, akshat kumar singh wrote:

> I was looking for Mentor(Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay) on irc,but i found he is
> having busy time.so i landed up here for few advice I have already posted my
> idea and timeline on previous two mails. I ask mentor to assist me , look at
> the reports and give advice and feed back on the current status of my
> work.so that i can be on positive side during evaluation of Proposals.
>
> I patiently wait here for your advice so that i can achieve best of me and
> my goal.
>
> hoping for positive response.

Hi Akshat,

I had a chat with him some time back and what he mentioned is that he has
already gone through your proposal and it seems to be pretty well directed, so
please continue with the idea that you are already working on. The other thing
that you would need to look into are the deliverables that you would like to
present for the mid-term.

Hope this helps.

Runa

--