[Project-ideas] looking_for_advice.

akshat kumar singh akshatsince1993 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 05:44:27 PDT 2012

This is Akshat Kumar Singh (5th time here)

i am working on "Improve the accuracy of OCR tools for Bengali language to
98%"

Since last few days are left to submit final "Proposal",so its important
time for me to work out.

I was looking for Mentor(Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay) on irc,but i found he is
having busy time.so i landed up here for few advice
I have already posted my idea and timeline on previous two mails.
I ask mentor to assist me , look at the reports and give advice and feed
back on the current status of my work.so that i can be on positive side
during evaluation of Proposals.

I patiently wait here for your advice so that i can achieve best of me and
my goal.

hoping for positive response.

--
***AKSHAT KUMAR SINGH *