[Project-ideas] [ATTENTION] Next Milestone for GSoc 2012 - Format Proposal submission

Runa Bhattacharjee runabh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 07:50:56 PDT 2012

Hello,

As  you may have already noticed, the next important milestone for Google Summer
of Code 2012 is the Student Applications  for the Formal Project Proposal and it
opens on: March 26th 2012 at 19:00 UTC. Considering the discussions we have seen
on the mailing list during the past few days, we expect that the interested
students are already well on their way to drafting their project proposals.

When you are submitting your proposals, please remember that none of the
information sought on the form is optional. In addition to the project plan
please pay special attention to the formal milestones and deliverables,
especially to the mid-term deliverable.

The next few days are critical for the students as well as the mentors. Please
keep calm and work towards a very strong project proposal. If you require
further clarifications about your project and proposal it would be best to place
them through the mailing list.

Best of Luck.

regards
Runa