[Project-ideas] New Visual keyboard layout for bengali

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:29:19 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 12:49 PM, mady no::12 <mady902 at gmail.com> wrote:

>                      I have undergone through the unicode system of using
> characters and found that the current method of using the language is
> exactly opposite to the conventional  visual writing method ::

:)

[snip]

> 1)Please suggest me the required changes and what how should I proceed next
> ??.

At this point I'd like to request one thing - step back a bit and
think over the problem statement. Especially in context of what
exactly the Unicode chart represents for a language/script and, how it
intersects with a keyboard layout and, thus with an actual keyboard.
If you can also do a quick read of the current rendering engines and
what they do, you'll get some added insight. May not be specifically
useful, but would be good to have at this point.

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>