[Project-ideas] [Anubad] GSoC

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:25:20 PDT 2012

Hi Akshat,

We have created a separate list for discussion of project ideas. I'd
request that you subscribe to that list as well. More details on that
are available at
<https://plus.google.com/b/111332687752284580880/111332687752284580880/posts/3ziPwcKomXD>

It is good to know that you are interested in the 3 projects you
mention. At this stage we would like to see what your understanding of
the project idea is and, whether you have specific doubts you'd need
to clarify.

/sankarshan

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>