[Anubad] Firefox 23 (Aurora) bn-IN translation sprint

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 18 06:52:41 PDT 2013

Hello everyone

For the Firefox translation sprint, lets meet up on the 22th June, 2013
 from 10 AM onwards , until about 6PM (with an option to continue further
if required). The IRC channel is #ankur.org.in (on Freenode). We are going
to use pootle <http://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_IN/firefox/>server for
translation.

As mentioned earlier, we'll focus on getting the translations for Firefox
23(Aurora) completed and discuss about other mozilla translation projects
that may be of interest.

Event page :
https://reps.mozilla.org/e/firefox-23-aurora-bn-in-translation-sprint/

Guidelines :https://etherpad.mozilla.org/firefoxaurorasprint

**If you have any doubts, Feel free to ask in the mailing list below this
thread

Thank You and Warm Regrads

Biraj Karmakar
*Mozilla Reps* from India