[Anubad] Firefox 23 (Aurora) bn-IN translation sprint

priyanka nag priynag at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 22:07:48 PDT 2013

Hey Biraj,
I will be having a few lectures on Saturday (SICSR keeps updating their
time-table and surprise us students) due to which I will probably not be
able to be available for the entire time. I will join in whenever I can and
once I get into the process and see how things are going on, I can take a
few files up as home-work.
Sorry for the inconvenience.