[Anubad] Firefox 23 (Aurora) translation sprint

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 05:33:22 PDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Biraj Karmakar <biraj at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> We all know that Firefox translation has been shifted in Pootle[0].We need
> to complete it . For that ,I was planning on having a 1 day meetup to
> complete whatever translation remains for Firefox  and review the existing
> work over IRC. And also, discuss about other mozilla product localization.
> So,please select one date for that.

This is good to have and thank you for starting this thread. Can I
suggest that we do the sprint runs without waiting for everyone to be
available? For example, if a specific hour-day combination works for
you and Sayak (since both of you have been heavily doing this), do
announce the date+time and begin. Those interested can join in and
catch-up.

It may not be massively fun as having everyone :) but it sure will
prevent active contributors from getting stalled on the others.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>