[Anubad] Firefox OS localization in Hindi

priyanka nag priynag at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:59:16 PST 2013

Hey all,
First and foremost, congratulations to all who have worked on the Hindi
localization. For the Bengali localization team, I think we need to have
another sprint soon. In the SAARC meeting (held in Nepal on the 23rd and
24th of this month), getting Firefox OS in maximum possible South Asian
languages is one of the main targets for 2013.

--
Regards,
Priyanka Nag