[Anubad] Firefox OS localization in Hindi

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 05:58:15 PST 2013

Awesome work guys! That's a huge achievement. :-)

@Swarnava: We had a bn_IN translation sprint for Firefox OS back in
December wherein we had achieved quite a significant amount of translations.

We might soon be having another translation sprint to complete the rest of
the translations. Uptil then, I would suggest you to follow the Ankur India
list for further announcements.

Regards,
Sayak