[Anubad] Firefox OS localization in Hindi

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:05:26 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM, priyanka nag <priynag at gmail.com> wrote:

> First and foremost, congratulations to all who have worked on the Hindi
> localization. For the Bengali localization team, I think we need to have
> another sprint soon. In the SAARC meeting (held in Nepal on the 23rd and
> 24th of this month), getting Firefox OS in maximum possible South Asian
> languages is one of the main targets for 2013.

That's a good goal to have. So, did any of the points from a previous
discussion at <http://arrbee.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/mozilla-l10n-discussion-notes/>
get addressed ?

With regards to the sprint, is it waiting on something other than
previous participants having a convenient time slot of ~4 hours ?

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>