[Anubad] Self-Introduction: Saibal Ray and Bengali - India

Fri Aug 2 01:51:09 PDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Saibal Ray <sray at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Sure. I was mainly involved into IT product localization. Have been awarded by Microsoft for my contribution in translating Microsfot Windows Vista and 2007 into Bengali language. Also, have contributed in Nikon, Nokia, and Samsung product localization. Thanks.

Thank you. Also please be aware that we monitor translations for new
members in the community and familiarize them  to minimize deviation
from our current best practices. However that does not mean that we do
not encourage innovation and new thought. Feel free to share your
views about the projects on this mailing list and also on our IRC
Channel: #ankur.org.in .

I would also expect that you will be guided into joining the Bengali
India teams for other projects. While it is strongly recommended that
you follow the guidelines for the upstream projects, please also
ensure that you keep the ankur list in the loop to get things moving
faster.

regards
Runa