[Anubad] Firefox for Android bn-IN localization

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 15 09:08:11 PDT 2013

Hi Swarnava,

Great ! I'm glad to hear it. Here is the source strings[1] . But bn-IN
branch has not been created yet in hg. So, firefox anroid for mobile will
be added in http://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_IN/ . Hopefully it gets
resolve soon. So please wait for some days.

[1]
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-aurora/file/db999ea82b97/mobile/android/locales/en-US/chrome

--
Thank You and Warm Regrads