[Anubad] New translator for XFCE - Dipjyoti Ghosh

Dip dipjyoti.ghosh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:45:10 PDT 2011

Hello Team,

It feels great to join you all. I am Dipjyoti and would be working on the
translation
for XFCE. Have been working on Linux for sometime now but this would be my
first
work with the community and it feels great.

Thanks Runa for introducing me. Looking forward to work with you all.

Dipjyoti.

 @ Twitter http://bit.ly/hJkZFr
 @ LinkedIn http://linkd.in/fS1HME
  IRC Nick - DjGhosh