[Anubad] New translator for XFCE - Dipjyoti Ghosh

Runa Bhattacharjee runabh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:20:50 PDT 2011

Hello Dip,
Thanks for your interest in XFCE Translations. I am forwarding your mail to the
Ankur anubad mailing list, which is our primary communication forum[1]. You can
subscribe to the list and introduce yourself to the others and then start with
XFCE. We are also around on the IRC channel #ankur.org.in.

cheers
Runa