[Project-ideas] Project-Printed Bangla OCR System.

gaurav bhadra gaurav.bhadra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 04:38:02 PDT 2013

Sir,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I have thought about it and am sure that I will be able to give enough time
to this project. I have already got admission to the University and have
taken the required tests. So i do not think there is much left to do.
Moreover I will be going at the end of September/Beginning of October, when
most of the coding should be already done.

I have seen some posts on the archives, however I will be referring to them
again.

I have two research papers published in IEEE journals.
1. WICT-2012. You can get the paper from here.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/134881663/Bles-Version-II
2. the other has been sent for publication and will be coming out next
month(in WorldComp 2013, Las Vegas)

Yours truly,
Gaurav Bhadra.