[Project-ideas] follow up discussions - improve accuracy of bengali OCR

Debajyoti Nag dave0908 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:15:07 PDT 2013

Hi,

As suggested, I have added a deliverable and updated the timeplan to
accommodate a specific system performance evaluation phase.
The overall changes are reflected in the milestones table and timeplan on
melange, as well as the section for the evaluation metric to be used.
However, the accordingly updated details of implementation can be seen in
the accompanying pdf, on pages 4 and 5 to be exact.

--
-Regards,
Debajyoti Nag