[Project-ideas] Project proposal for GSOC 2013

Ashish Mishra ashishmishra.bits at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 02:16:52 PDT 2013

Hello sir,
            I am second year computer engineering undergraduate from BIT
Mesra,India.i have my own project proposal.i want to create an application
in which user will enter his/her all passwords i.e., gmailaccount,facebook
account,netbanking account etc. just first time.Project will store all
password in one database & lock this database with one master password so
user need just one password(master password) for unlocking the application
.Database store all password in encrypted form using any encryption
algorithm.
      i want to know your opinion about the project.do you think it is a
good project for GSOC.

Regards
Ashish Mishra