[Project-ideas] Introduction

Nicolas Delvaux contact at nicolas-delvaux.org
Fri Apr 19 02:47:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

You may also want to leverage a spell checker and a grammar checker.

Something useful in my opinion would be to have an easy way to define
rules.
As I said to you in my last mail, one important thing to take into
account is the user experience.
Translators and linguists are not software developers and it should be
easy for them to add and share a rule like "in French, all exclamation
marks shall be preceded by a narrow no-break space".

Food for thoughts :-)

Cheers,
Nicolas

Links: