[Project-ideas] Project ideas

Ankit Aggarwal ankitagg2302 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 07:05:21 PDT 2013

I have looked into the requirements of "*A method/tool for validating the
aesthetic characteristics of an OpenType font for Indian scripts*" and it
appears I can try to implement this. I know Hindi( one Indian language) and
I have sound knowledge of mobile platform( Android) and web platforms(
html, sql, javascript). I am going through the OpenType specifications to
gain more in depth knowledge.

But I would like to know what you have in mind regarding its
implementation, as it hasn't been mentioned which language the tools would
be in. So I would like a bit more idea of this project.

Cheers,
Ankit Aggarwal
Undergraduate Student,
BITS-Pilani, Pilani