[Project-ideas] project-idea

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 13 05:59:29 PDT 2013

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 8:16 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 1:35 AM, pankaj malhotra <urgentpankaj at gmail.com> wrote:
>> In this project  the scoring mechanism that would test the quality would be
>> based on grammatical errors only or also the font quality compared to the
>> style sheet , and in what format the style sheet that would be (since on the
>> ideas page there is olso an option to develop a web-framework)
>
> Let me combine both your emails and ask a question - are you familiar
> with Style Guides and. how translations for desktop applications are
> carried out? The answer to this will help us choose between the
> multiple paths (of explanation)

A followup more precise question related to the above. Are you
familiar on any web interfaces that are used in translations and do
you have experience in working with translations related files such as
.po or .pot or .mo as a part of l10n for instance?

Regards,

--
Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer       |  www.ubuntu.com