[Project-ideas] Introduction

Shaumik Daityari sdaityari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 00:41:03 PDT 2013

Okay, let me know if I get this right, before I think about how exactly to
implement it.

The basic premise of this project idea is to allow a desktop application
> testing tools/framework to check for consistency of translations across a
> GUI,

So basically, what I understand is that both the translated and the
original text would be the inputs, and I need to check for possible errors
in the translations as well as the GUI structure.

coverage as well as whether the translated UI contravenes known UI
> Guidelines.

What kind of UI are we talking about here? Is it just the web interface? Or
something else?