[Project-ideas] Request for guidance in Gsoc 2013 for the project

Kunal Jha cardinalskunal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 08:40:52 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am 1St year student, doing BTech in ICT from DAIICT. I have a programming
experience in C, C++, Java languages. I also have a front-end experience in
jQuery, javascript and Actionscript along with a decent amount of knowledge
of CSS and HTML. Currently, I have been involved in projects under my
professors in java and C++  on web semantics  and machine understanding as
well as I am working with two upcoming websites where my work is front-end
involving jQuery, javascript, HTML5 and Actionscript.

The project idea of  Adding language grammer rules to Machine Translation
system  intrest me and I would like to learn more about it and try to
contribute towards it  as a part of GSoc 2013 in my summer. I am a  new at
open source world  but i would love to contribute towards this project. It
would be a great help if you could guide me further about how to go about
with the process as well as from where can I access more information about
it.

Hoping for a positive response.
Kunal