[Project-ideas] GSoC, 2013 - Introduction.

Aayush Kothari aayush.kothari10 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:56:46 PDT 2013

Hello, everyone!

The project of my interest this year around is 'Adding Language Grammar
Rules To Machine Translation System'. My name is Aayush Kothari, third year
IT student and a FOSS enthusiast.

Last year too, I had written my GSoC proposal for the same project (
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/aayushkothari/1)
but
sadly it did not get selected.

I plan on taking cue from Apertium and working on the English<->Bangla
language pair in its Incubator (well, at least to begin with).

In the past one year, I have worked on my Python knowledge, learned and
worked immensely with Ruby among other languages and frameworks. That said,
I request suggestions on understanding the issue better and thereby framing
a more solid proposal. :)

Regards,
Aayush.