[Project-ideas] Reg- Inquiring More Details for the Project [Add language grammar rules to a machine translation system]

piyush arora piyusharora07 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:34:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am a Master by Research student at IIIT-Hyderabad and would like to know
more details about the project mentioned .

I have done some projects on natural language processing, machine
translations and information retrieval. I have worked on the Machine
Translation project
http://sampark.iiit.ac.in/sampark/web/index.php/content where
the aim is to build MT system for 18 indian language pairs.

I worked on the similar lines of tranfer-grammar rules. I have a bit of
experience with transfer rules for Hindi, Telugu and a bit of Bengali
Language.

So would be great if can get more information about the project and other
details.

Regards
Piyush Arora