[Project-ideas] GSoC 2012

Ritisha Laungani ritishalaungani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 05:28:14 PDT 2012

Hello Mentors,

I am Ritisha Laungani, a pre-final year student, currently
persuing*Information Systems MSc. Tech
*. at BITS Pilani, Goa, India.

My skill-set includes-

   1. A strong knowledge of C and Java. I have done 2 major projects in
   each.
   2. I have also worked a bit in C++ and Python.
   3. Other languages i have done small projects in include- Prolog, UML,
   HTML/CSS, Socket Programming in C, Verilog(HDL).
   4. I have worked extensively in the OpenGL Library and am currently the
   Technical Assistant of the Computer Graphics course at BITS Goa.
   5. My interests lie in Data structures and Algorithm Design, Graphs and
   Networks theory and Computer Graphics.
   6. Apart from this, i am interested in Organization Behavior and Social
   Media Marketing.

I would like to know if there are any projects i could work for, under the
GSoC 2012 plan with Ankur India, based on my skills and interests. I have a
strong base in English as i have gained all my education in that language!

It would be a great opportunity for me if i get to work on an open source
project with such a realistic impact. I look forward to an intellectually
aspiring and rewarding association with your esteemed organization.

Awaiting an encouraging and a positive reply.

Regards,

Ritisha.